Pizza Survivor Pizza Survivor

Good idea, but the coding is very faulty especially with the collision detection.

PlanetoLution PlanetoLution

Very awesome game. It is difficult to sustain more than 1 planet though. I think you nailed the technical simplicity. I hope to see more of your talent like this in the future.

Blappy Bat Blappy Bat

Fun and addictive, as well as challenging. Good for people who have heard of flappy bird but never wanted to play flappy birds but want to try the same concept out with another animal. Perhaps someone just needs to make Flappy Animals, where you choose from a variety of flying animals?

4.5 stars out of 5, because I think the pillars should be stalagmites/stalactites and the ground should be guano.

Falkor responds:

Awesome comment Goon94 the final sentence made me smile.

Castle Tower Escape Castle Tower Escape

Fairly good graphics, simple gameplay, it is simply too short, I was expecting level 2 after I got the gold key, instead I escaped the castle. It has a genuine quality to it, so keep up the good work.

Astro Jump Astro Jump

The game has some potential, it could use gradually increasing difficulty, and add in some surprising new elements throughout the game. The moon jump should be slow, but not as slow as it is right now.

The graphic style is neat but theres not enough graphical content
(also the rocks should be re-imaged to be the same pixel ratio as the astronaut, while also having varying rock styles)

Bobby, aboard! Bobby, aboard!

This game is really good, simple and inspiring. Great work. The only problem is that for some levels the gamesfree button interferes with being able to click bobby to cinch his arm up the the sucker.

The Right Way The Right Way

I love the simplicity! I give 5 stars because you were able to simplify the light bot concept and make it look better.

Roar Rampage Roar Rampage

Nifty controls and nifty idea! but I give it a 2 because the game froze up on me and the giant kept blinking and I could't do anything.

Cube Ball Cube Ball

Very nice. Funny name for the game, as it is an oxymoron. I give the game a 5 rating because I think it is also funny that everyone but me thinks the game is hard, because for me, all I had to do was inch a little bit at a time in a straight line to score every time, with ease. I was encouraged by the authers comment when he said he thought the difficult was ok after many hours of testing. But in a matter of a couple minutes I have mastered the game!

Pinata Hunter 2 Pinata Hunter 2

I bought the dolci gabanna bag, bad idea...